Planned changes in enterprises – When do we need guidance?
Most plans are implemented by internal process controllers, especially on the technical or operational level. But what happens if change processes interfere with the mindset? What if behavioral changes are in fact intentional, and habits we have become too fond of are being put to the test?
This is when we usually need experts on behavior with systemic expertise.
Many companies consult an expert as a matter of course. Just as frequently firms adopt the doctrine of simply forcing changes upon the staff. Often with fatal side effects: changes are implemented halfheartedly and begrudgingly, employee motivation sinks to an all-time low.
What does t&t do differently?
t&t actively involves employees in the change project. The benefit is that they are more motivated and contribute many valuable and practical ideas, proven to be suitable for daily use.
It is important to note that shaking off old habits is quite difficult for most people, including management. It is a tough challenge to our willingness to change, and sometimes there is resistance we have to overcome. Here we can offer you our support with years of practical expertise.
No matter if you have planned changes on a small or big scale – t&t supports you with suitable concepts (for example resource-saving change coaching).
Change coaching has many advantages:
- Change is mostly driven by management and the employees.
- The coach usually remains in the background and only takes an active role where she/he is needed.
- The change steps are typically closer to operational reality and fit better than the ones coming from outside.
- The company focuses more on facing its challenges and thus becomes better acquainted with its learning requirements.
- The company gathers more knowledge and keeps know-how in-house.
- The projects reinforce awareness of the ability to change.
- The degree of support we give can be easily adjusted to changing resources.
In addition, we offer support in the areas of quality, occupational safety, and leadership with EVprocess®.
With Salut21, we support your company in creating a constructive health culture within the company.